COVID-19 and the safety of our employees, partners, customers and families
To prevent the spread of COVID19, a declaration of emergency was made on January 12, 2021 for all of Ontario. As an essential business in the maintenance and repair of commercial and residential properties, and as part of the distribution network of manufactured products, Brock Doors & Windows will continue to maintain operations.
The health and safety of employees and customers—along with ensuring the continuity of business operations—is a top priority for Brock Doors and Windows. Since the start of the pandemic, Brock has continued to keep in effect the highest safety measures required for the safety of all.
· Each Brock location has elevated its cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces.
· We are following Health Canada’s social distancing recommendation and limiting access to our showrooms.
· Our locations are operating with reduced staff and have enabled employees to work from home to facilitate physical distancing.
· Communication and signage are posted throughout to remind individuals of safe hygiene practices.
· Customers are asked to call or email our branch with questions, to place an order and to book showroom appointments.
· Showroom appointments are limited to 1 customer (2 people) and all customers must pre-screen prior.
· PPE Masks and sanitizer are required in our facilities and are made available.
· Our business hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm, closed Saturdays.
Brock is ready and here to help. The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our top priority. Connect with us on social media or send questions to us on brockwindows.com to let us know if there is anything you feel we can improve, or you would like to see from us.
We are committed to keeping your business and homes running. Thank you for your support. We will get through this together.