COVID-19 and the safety of our employees, partners, customers and families
The health and safety of employees and customers, along with ensuring the continuity of business operations, is a top priority for Brock Doors and Windows. Since the start of the pandemic, Brock has continued to keep in effect the highest safety measures required for the safety of all.
· Our showrooms are accessible to a maximum capacity of 5 people and are currently by appointment only.
· Our locations are operating with reduced staff and have enabled employees to work from home to facilitate physical distancing.
· Communication and signage are posted throughout to remind individuals of safe hygiene practices.
· Customers are asked to call or email our branch with questions or to place an order.
· Virtual consultations are available to our customers if preferred; however, in-home consultations are permissible.
· PPE Masks and sanitizer are required in all our facilities and are made available should you require it.
· Our business hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm, closed Saturdays and Sundays. Showroom visits can be arranged by calling one of our branches to ensure maximum capacity is not exceeded.
· Each Brock location has elevated its cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces.
Customers who wish to have a door or window consultation can do so by virtual appointment or alternatively, a consultation performed from either the exterior or interior of your home.
· All consultations adhere to strict measures provided by the ministry’s health and safety guidelines.
· The choice of an exterior consultation will be based upon the comfort of both our customers and sales representatives.
· Customers who schedule an in-home consultation will be pre-screened during the booking process.
· Brock’s sales representatives are required to answer a pre-screening questionnaire daily to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community.
Brock is ready and here to help. The health and safety of our employees and customers is always our top priority. Connect with us on social media or send questions to us through [email protected] to let us know if there is anything you feel we can improve, or you would like to see from us.
We are committed to keeping your business and homes running. Thank you for your support.